Questions / Answers
Best price guaranteed
The noticed prices are the best prices available for the hotel. By booking on our official website, you have the guarantee to benefit from :
- The best available prices
- A reservation without any intermediary and without booking charges
- The immediate processing of your reservation
- The direct assistance from the hotel's staff
How do I make a reservation?
- call us on the phone at the 02.51.32.01.71
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book directly on the website: you just have to indicate the dates of your stay and you will have a direct access to the rooms available, and the best prices. You will then be able to book your stay with your credit card on a secured website.
What are the payment methods accepted ?
We ask for a credit card reference as a guarantee for every reservation. Depending on the time of the year, a deposit can be charged on this credit card, or we simply interrogate it.
When you arrive at the hotel, and for safety reasons, we will ask you to show us the same credit card that you used for the reservation.
When you leave, you can pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express), or in cash.
Where is the hotel ? What are the activities nearby ?
The hotel is located at the 12 promenade Georges Clemenceau – 85100 Les Sables d’Olonne
We are in the heart of the bay, on the promenade along the biggest beach of Les Sables d'Olonne.
The hotel is really by the beach ; you just have to cross the street to get to it.
- Deckchair at 3 minutes by foot, supervised bathing area at 5 minutes by foot.
- Town Centre at 15minutes by foot by the sea front, fishing port at 20 minutes by foot.
- Restaurant, pizzeria, creperies nearby.
- Arago Market and convenience stores at 5 minutes by foot.
- Casino, thalassotherapy, tennis and nautical activities at 1km from the hotel.
- Contemporary Museum, Shells Museum and Zoo at 1.5 km from the hotel.
- Golf and Horse-riding at less than 10km from the hotel
How to get to the hotel and how to park ?
GPS Address : 12 promenade Georges Clemenceau – 85100 Les Sables d’Olonne
The promenade along the beach is a one-way street, from the fishing port to the Tanchet Lake.
The easiest way to get to the hotel is by the Guynemer Street, which communicate directly with the Clemenceau Promenade, at 100m from the hotel (on your left).
You can park in front of the hotel, on the delivery place, while you unload your luggages.
The public parking places are free in front of the hotel, and you will find a free public parking situated at 150m from the hotel, on the Strasbourg Place. When you arrive at the hotel, we will give you a map and we will show you on it where to park.
If you come by train, the hotel is located at 3km from the station ; you can call us to order a taxi.
What are the services in the hotel and nearby ?
The hotel Les Roches Noires*** have 36 rooms equipped with air-conditioning, electric shutter, LCD screen with satellite, courtesy tray with tea and coffee, free Wi-Fi, duvet (bed with sheet and blanket on request).
The breakfast can be served in your room (continental breakfast - no supplement) or at the buffet in the panoramic lounge facing the sea.
The hotel does not have a restaurant, but we have a partnership with the restaurant "Le Sloop"
, Maître Restaurateur, situated at 300m, for the packages including dinner (Half-board, business stay,…).
We also have the possibility to have your dinner delivered in your room or in the panoramic lounge, thanks to our partnership with a pizzeria (pizzas, pastas, salads, burgers,...).
Our hotel guests can benefit of preferential prices at the Spa by Omnisens
at 300m, with a wellness centre : hammam, jacuzzi, infrared sauna, sensorial shower, ice fountain, tea room, and treatments' cabins in solo or duo.
You did not find the answer to your question ?